St. Charles, IL–– March 8, 2010–– InHouse Physicians, a global provider of innovate health management solutions that assist corporations in reducing health care costs through improved employee health, is pleased to announce their participation in the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
InHouse Physicians’ global medical team supported the healthcare needs of many corporate sponsors and their guests at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games. With tens of thousands of attendees and staff working and enjoying the games, InHouse Physicians’ services offered timely, convenient, quality medical care when and where they needed it.
Following are just a few of the noteworthy facts regarding InHouse Physicians Vancouver 2010 medical support services.
- Supporting 8 top sponsors and their guests
- Over 10,000 lives covered
- Broad geographic coverage area, including greater metropolitan Vancouver and Whistler
- 24/7 emergency and routine medical care
- Physician house calls, prescription medications, and hospital services